Not a lot of good to take out of this one, but I'll give it a shot:
- Golden Tate touched the ball three times: a 52-yard reception, a 63-yard punt return and a 19-yard punt return.
- Deon Butler had a fantastic first drive: four receptions for 47 yards. Unfortunately, they stopped getting him involved after that.
- The running game was decent - 109 yards on 20 attempts for an average of 5.5 yards per carry. This is exaggerated a bit by Hasselbeck's long run, but Justin Forsett carried eight times for 44 yards, also 5.5 ypc.
- The Hawks defense continued to be stout against the run. Knowshon Moreno ran 24 times for 51 yards and Buckhalter ran 11 times for 19 yards, 2.1 and 1.7 yards per carry, respectively.
- Hasselbeck was only sacked once, despite the revolving door offensive line continuing.
- Third downs were converted on 7 of 11 opportunities. That's pretty good. Not as good as the Broncos' 14 of 20, but hey, who's counting?
Any other legitimate positives you can take out of the game? Leave'em in the comments.