We're still 2.5 hours away from game time and about 1.5 hours away from the inactives list hits the interwebs, but we do know a few things. Consider this a pre-inactives projection.
- Russell Okung - after suffering a high ankle sprain in the third play of the second game of his first preseason, Big Daddy Russ will make his NFL debut today. I would be very surprised if he debuted in a starting role, but he will probably be thrown in there for a series or two, if nothing else.
- Aaron Curry - practiced fully on Friday and will play. It was just a strain and, as of Wednesday, Curry felt "112%."
- Chris Clemons - probably after suffering an ankle injury in the first practice of the week, I would be shocked if Clemons wasn't ready to go. This is a position that we really have no depth (sorry Dexter, love ya, but...). He should be able to tee off against rookie LT Roger Saffold who, while talented, seems to have a lot of trouble with speed rushes off the edge. As luck would have it, that's Clemons' specialty.
- Mike Williams - He'll play, he's fine. He was a little light in practices this week with that shoulder injury, but if he came back in last week you can be pretty sure he'll play this week.
- Sean Locklear - The first big question mark of the day. Locklear will be one of quite a few gametime decisions, but will probably be suited up and ready to go. If not, Okung might be relied more heavily on, as Tyler Polumbus is the RT back up. Stacy Andrews has not been mentioned for the RT spot despite coming here to play that position.
- Marcus Trufant - Game time decision, but he did not practice on Friday. He's too important to risk losing for longer, and with a bum ankle I struggle to see how he can be up to full speed. I imagine he'll sit this one out and Walter Thurmond will get the start.
- Brandon Mebane - The big man has been limited in practice most of the week and has a history of calf injuries. I think he'll be active, I think he'll play, but I think Raheem Brock and Junior Siavii will rotate in much more frequently, with Mebane probably in on rushing downs only. If the Seahawks believe that Craig Terrill has kept in football shape the last month, Mebane may be inactive.