Thought it'd be worth to re-visit this briefly... Offense first, all stuff coming from O'Neil and various twitter rumors. Ha!
- Offensive Coordinator: Jeremy Bates (confirmed) - replaces Greg Knapp
- Offensive Line: Alex Gibbs (confirmed) - replaces Mike Solari
- Quarterbacks: Jedd Fisch [from U Minnesota, current offensive coordinator / QB coach] - replaces Bill Lazor
- Tight Ends: Offered to Mike Solari, who turned it down. Someone will replace Mike DeBord.
- Running Backs: Kasey Dunn will not be retained. No rumors at this point.
- Wide Receivers: Robert Prince will not be retained. No rumors at this point.
- Defensive Coordinator: Multiple rumors; Dan Quinn [Seahawks D-Line], Jerry Gray [Redskins Secondary, former DC in NFL], others. Gus Bradley may remain on the staff in some capacity, but it will not be as defensive coordinator.
- Defensive Line: Dan Quinn is the heads on favorite to stay if he doesn't move up to DC. No other rumors at this point.
- Linebackers: Ken Norton, Jr. (confirmed) - replaces Zerrick Rollins
- Secondary: Will Lewis is not expected to be retained; no rumors at this point.
- Quality Control: There is still a chance that Pete Carroll's son, Brennan will join the staff.
- Something: Pat Kirwan still likely to join the staff in some capacity or another.