Phew! I feel a sigh of relief after listening to Coach Pete Carroll's press conference. Below is a few injury updates that Pete talked about:
- TE John Carlson should return to practice this week
- WR Mike Williams has a first degree ankle sprain but has not been ruled out yet for the 49er game. We will know more later in the week.
- DT Colin Cole is a "full go" this week. We need him back to help against the run.
- WR Ben Obomanu has laceration from helmet hit to hand. He is sore today and also is uncertain whether he can play on Sunday.
- OL Chester Pitts could start practicing later this week, but likely will not be ready for Sunday.
- CB Roy Lewis (knee) is expected to be fine.
That's a lot of good news so far. Of course things may change later in the week.