Just a couple things to keep you going on Apple Cup Saturday (Go Dawgs!).
- Julius Jones will be a game time decision against the Rams. Why? What good does this team do by starting an injured Jones when you've got Forsett and Rankin aching to prove themselves? Either way, Forsett will get plenty of work, but for the future of this team, I think we are pretty much all hoping to see if J-Force and L-Ranky can play in this league.
- Deon Grant said that his wrist will require surgery, but he wants to see how he plays this week and if the wrist is seriously screwed up. So, he'll play, but maybe not a whole game and maybe not beyond this week. I for one would love to see whether Jamar Adams can play. I know the team wants to win and Ruskell wants his job saved, but we have got to see young guys playing if we want any chance to win in the future.
- Red Bryant is questionable with a sprained knee.
- Cory Redding (knee), Chris Spencer (thumb), Craig Terrill (shoulder) are all probable for the game.
- Josh Wilson was not on the injury report, indicating he will play. Phew!